How long have you been playing League of Legends?
When did you first start earning money from boosting?
Do you have other sources of income?
I make all my money from boosting.
Do you have any advice for aspiring boosters or new-comer boosters?
- Learn about the macro game.
- Have good internet (minimum 60fps).
- Get a minimum rank of Diamond 4.
- Always maintain good communication with clients and give them pro tips.
- No matter how good you are, you can’t win 100% of your games.
- As soon as you save enough, upgrade your computer and internet. Games will get easier, I promise.
- You win more games learning statistics and theory than with practice.
Are there any specific champions or roles which allow higher success as a booster?
Yes, when it comes to roles, you have to change it up with every meta change. Always read the patches to stay informed! For champions, there are some who make it easier for you to win games. Check in on the opgg (the champion with the best win rate) and try to play him or learn about him, that’s a good place to start.
How many hours a week do you work boosting?
I’m a student but when I’m not at school, I try to do at least 10hrs a day.
Does boosting pay for your living expenses?
Yes, I’m 18 years old, I can pay for my university with this job! In my country, minimum wage is $5 for a whole month. Most people here can’t even eat 3 times a day. Meanwhile, I can pay for university, buy a new computer, have a good phone, have nice clothes, have nice shoes, eat good food, and even help my family with the money I make. As I said, most people here make $5/month while I’m making $500/month. You can’t even imagine how much this work helps me, I am very happy with it.
What is the highest rank you have achieved?
What’s your favorite part about being a booster?
Thanks to this job I have a better future.